small hack ...

>>>>> "Akshay" == Akshay Srinivasan <srin9340@nova.gmi.edu> writes:

Akshay> Great I will send it to Mark.... Err if u see this Mark what
Akshay> is the procedure to send you stuff to stuff in the main
Akshay> code... I will make the messages configurable in the config.h
Akshay> file as I came up with most of that stuff when I was bored
Akshay> that way each site has its own unique flavor... I like flowery
Akshay> language so my descs were a bit long and oh well hard to
Akshay> defend the navel bit :)

I didn't apply the hack, but let me just speak without ever having
used it.

I would hate to see these stats in all combat.  Sometimes it's neat to
wonder who is regenerating and who you are just not hitting.  Perhaps
some of the stronger enemies will have a block for these stats?

ie: titan, etc.

Scott