Crossfire 0.91.5 patch

(forward this to the announce mailing list, just so people who don't read
the normal list will know about it)

 A patch has been released for crossfire-0.91.5.  Normally, I don't make
patches, but this one fixes a bug in the drop all command that will otherwise
cause core dumps - this, it really is something that needs to be
fixed.

 The file is 1484 bytes long, and is in context diff format.  You can
use patch, or even apply it by hand if you lack the patch program.

 The file is on ftp.i.net:/pub/crossfire2  I am sure it will be on other
ftp sites shortly.

   Mark Wedel
master@rahul.net