Re: client server part 1

"Eric A. Anderson" <eanders+@CMU.EDU> said:
 | ; in fact inside
 | the main city, the worst place for continual updates I've seen is up
 | with the dragons, which are animated.
My thoughts on this is that its the clients responsibility to do
animation. So the client used the animations in the archtype file to
aautomatically do animations, but the server can still send a force
image command if it wants.

Yes it makes the client more complex, but it reduces complexity in the
server and network bandwidth. A GoodThing(tm).

 | out what's changed (humor me, I'm still recovering from the Flu).  Be
tell me about it!
cam

--
`Rev Dr' cameron.blackwood@rdt.monash.edu.au,    << skeptic, virtual goth >>
  +61 3 905 3403/809 1523      >> BSD Unix, C/C++, genetics, vi, ATM, HW  <<