client server release alpha

I put the client server stuff that I've done as
ftp.ifi.uio.no:pub/crossfire/incoming/eric_cs-91.5-a.tar.gz
--
I wish you all luck trying to use it.  As of right now, you should be
able to wander around the map, activate things etc.  You will be
missing the inventory, below me and hp,sp,etc bars.
There may be a simple bug in re-loging in, the code should look like:
        if (pl->eric_server == 0)
          if(!pl->split_window)
            XClearWindow(pl->gdisp,pl->win_root);
in login.c, if it doesn't then you need to put the first line before
the next two to keep it from crashing on relogin (you can start new
characters without going through this code).
--
If you successfully compile it, and it works, please send me mail, the
client is eclient; it assumes the server is on the same machine as the