Re: Stormbringer is wimpy

| And what about the gigantic magician figures? (big wizard?) I
| forget. How can they be killed? They fire off spells at such a rate
| its hardly possible to get near them!

Well, there's a map with these magicians where you can get them to
stand in a corner with a hole in it. It's not so difficult to kill
them with "normal" artifacts, but you need a lot of healing :-)

But, how about team play, folks? I think there _should_ be monsters so
tough you need to be 4-5 players to nail them.

Kjetil T.