Mail addresses.

 If your mail adress changes, and you are in the CREDITS file, please
let me know of the new address (assuming you still do some work on the
code.  If you won't, you can still let me know, but it is not as
important.)

 I use the CREDITS file to find out addresses if I have the name.  Other
people might do the same.  This file is useful because in many cases,
comments in the code name the author of that section in some form
or another, which may not include the e-mail address.

 Likewise, you may just want to check the CREDITS file (if you are
in it or believe you should be) and verify that the e-mail address
there is correct.

   Mark Wedel
master@rahul.net