Re: Stormbringer is wimpy

Mark Wedel <master@rahul.net> writes:
>  Howver, with the improve weapon scrolls, it because possible to make
> a fairly tame artifact quite nasty (I did this with a darkblad - weigth
> less than 1, dam +70, +7 I think, plus it raises most all of my
> abilities.)
When was this changed?  The improve weapon scrolls were only supposed
to apply to normal weapons, letting them apply to magic weapons only
increases how much power comes from those scrolls.  (Especially now
that you can buy them in stores.)  There's already a balance problem
with those scrolls and the taifu's because taifu's improve your ac.
          -Eric
"It seemed like a good idea at the time"
           -The Mad Hatter
"Yes, you're very smart.  Shut up."
           -In "The Princess Bride"