Re: Stormbringer is wimpy

To get in the mood for using these weapons you should read some of the
Michael Moorcock "Elric" SciFi/Fantasy books. I think "Stormbringer" and
"Stealer of Souls" are titles but it has been a few years since I read
them.

How about adding "Albino Champion" as a player class.
Very low Str, Con and Cha, but gets Stormbringer as the initial weapon?

Regards Adrian

p.s. sorry for the subscribe email to the wrong alias last week,
I think I quaffed a potion of stupidity at the wrong moment...