eutl updates?

OK, I've managed to compile the eutl package under Solaris 2.3,
with a little modification. There was a lot of BSD stuff that
needed confining to conditionally compiled regions, and alternative
SVR4 code segments provided. The Makefiles needed quite a bit
of reworking to pull in appropriate libraries, but now everything
seems to work fine, and the built in test passed perfectly.

Is someone still actively maintaining the eutl package? If so,
can we merge these changes back in? It shouldn't be too
difficult to get an Imakefile setup to deal with the compilation
differences either, but I wanted to know when the sources were
going to be merged into the crossfire sources before I took the
time to do it properly.

I'm also not sure of the current status of the client-server
version of the code - how stable is it? Is it completely
featured, or can you only play a subset of the game in
client-server mode? I've got by crossfire compiled up without
the client-server mode turned on for now, just to be on the
safe side! :-)

Sy