Player limits -

	Hi,

	   I was fooling around with creating some new player classes,
	and have become aware of some ways in which player classes may be
	limited. Specifically, I see that the fireborn player class cannot
	use armour or weapons. Yikes! lack of armour is pretty prohibative,
	but the inability to use weapons is pretty sever. Why? For me, I
	have never had a character progress much past 15th level without
	creating a 'special' weapon. If you can weild weapons, you can't
	create yourself a 'special weapon'!!! Since there is currently no
	substitute - for such characters I propose that they be allowed
	to enchant some other item - like missle weapons, or perhaps gems.

	Any comments??

							-b.t.