Re: treasure items...? wanderers?

"Kristofer M. Bosland" writes:
> 	You could have a list of "Global" wandering monsters (so that you
> don't have to run all monsters in the game universe all the time), and
> then you could just enable these monsters to use exits.  I think that they
> will wander around just fine on a fairly random algorithm.

But the point is what for.
Wandering monsters dont do anything other than getting in the way.
If I'm looking for an item I dont want to have to travel the globe
seeking out this itinerant salesperson in order to buy something.

Most of the time you would be loading maps just for npc's.

Barrie
--
                     T  U  M  B  L  E  P  O  P