Re: Crossfire port

"W.E.B" wrote:
> I just thought I'd let you know that the class is porting Crossfire to Java.
 [...]
> Additionally I should say that you shouldn't worry about it too much
> since it probably will be a significant rewrite. We're starting in about
> two weeks, the deadline is March 31. The primary discussion we've
> involved ourselves in is how to make the game more dynamic, expandable or
> evolvable. There are a lot of *very* fresh ideas, we hope to let you hear
> about what we're doing as it happens.

It would be good if your implementation used a client/server model
and used the protocol that is currently defined. That would mean that
people could use your Java client with the current crossfire.

--
Rupert G. Goldie, Research Scientist                rgg@aaii.oz.au
Australian Artificial Intelligence Institute