Re: I give up. How *do* I set up shop door mats?

> Often, mats get me into a shop, but when standing on the
> outgoing mats, nothing happens.
>
> I can't see anything in the standard maps which in *any way*
> distinguishes incoming from outgoing mats.

The shop mats are just a special cases of teleporters that don't
have target defined.  When player walks on a shop mat then code finds
a random shop mat that is inside a specific square (7x7?) and
teleports player there.  If you have 3 mats near each other, player
randomly teleports between those.  There are no incoming and outgoings
mats, only how the map layout makes some mats be inside a shop and others
outside.

Maybe it would time to implement the real doors.

  -Tero