Re: Experience

On Mon, 11 Dec 1995, Colin wrote:

> I have inadvertantly discovered a very real problem with
> invoking spells.

** text cut **

> Also would it be possible to change the dimensions of the display
> window so you can see which skill you are using at a
> particular moment. i.e. adding a permanent skill line under the
> Range one.
>
> Just some thoughts I had while playing the game.
>
> especially important if you plan to change the way hp
> are allocated with experience.

I agree with that.  What would be nice is to do something simular in the
IDsoftware games like DOOM..  ALlow resizing the windows, but clicking
maxmize, or by dragging the borders, whatever..  Only the bigger you make
it, the more infomation that can be contained in it.  Might also be nice
to choose what fields to include first, whatever.

-Link