Re: Environment variables of client

On Fri, 8 Dec 1995, Matsuda Takashi wrote:

> Now, I'm modifying audio codes for supporting Network Audio System.
> To achive this, I must get client's environment variable 'AUDIOSERVER' to
> find where is audio server.
>
> Is there those mechanism?
>
> thanks.
>

>                                           -Takashi Matsuda
>                                           matsuda@arch.comp.kyutech.ac.jp

Forgive me for approaching this from a novice level <G>.  But I have
notied some clues that this game has sound.  Is there sound support
compiled into it or are you refering to an addon such as the lightning
code iv'e been reading about from here?

If there is sound, I would love to get it enabled. :>

Thanks,

Link
link@acy.digex.net