Dang Blasted Key Bindings

	Ok, I used "bind" to bind the number keys:
		1	southwest
		2	south
		3	southeast
		4	west
		6	east
		7	northwest
		8	north
		9	northeast

and I have re"bind"ed the left and right shift keys to firekey1 and
firekey2.  I _STILL_ get the "Key unused (Fire&Right)" error.  I can use
spells with the mouse, but then the keypad is stuck in fire mode until I
press one of the shift keys again.  Frustrating!  I am running a fireborn
character, and not having effective combat skills really cramps my style!
(and has killed me once or twice!)  Help!  I don't want to have to dig
throught the code!

						-Desparate in Seattle
						(Kris Bosland
						krisb@bach.seattleu.edu)