re:SPOILER (was Re: wizard fighting tips?)

In message "SPOILER (was Re: wizard fighting tips?)",
'woodruff@cadence.com' writes:

>----- Begin Included Message -----
>
>Peter writes:
>
>> Wizards are completely immune to magic.  Nasty.  Comets work
>> on them because comets don't hit with magic. [...]  I've found
>> it useful to hide behind walls, build directors, and comet them
>> to death.
>
>Bomb 'em.  Actually, bomb everything.  In fact, once you learn the
>create bomb spell virtually any monster is pretty trivial.  Just drop
>as many bombs as you can, run away, and wait for the carnage to
>ensue.   If you make it far enough in the Tower of Demonology you
>actually get a pretty potent heavy rod of create bomb, so you
>don't neccessarily even need to know the spell or have that many
>spell points.
>
>--Ken

   Yep.  Bombs are much too powerful.  It's a technology that doesn't
go well with D&D even though it's TnT  :)

Regards,

 __  __/  /   /   __  /    |   /    Tuan T. Doan
    /    /   /   /   /   / |  /     IEC Layer Testing and Advance Technology
   /    /   /   __  /   /  | /      2201 Lakeside Blvd.  P.O. Box 833871
__/  ______/ __/ __/ __/  __/       Richardson, TX 75083-3871
"It's a kind of magic" -Highlander  Phone: 214-684-4575   Fax: 214-684-3716
Internet:  tdoan@bnr.ca             WWW: http://47.53.64.96/tdoan/tdoan.html