Re: Critique of Summarized plans

On Jun 20,  8:44pm, Brian Thomas wrote:
> Subject: Critique of Summarized plans

> 	2) Fluidity of professions. None of the systems allow
> 	   a player to change profession. I highly dislike this.
> 	   At least in the old system you could do things not
> 	   suited to your initial choice of profession with
> 	   little problem (especially after you get a few rings,
> 	   artifacts and the like).

Okay how about this option. Link experience to skills as mentioned before, but
instead of linking these with the characters profession link them to the
characters race and/or their stats. When a player is rolled up you could then
allocate a 'initial' experience quota to a set of given skills.

--
Paul