Re: TODO list (long)

On Mon, 12 Jun 1995, Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:

> |     Also, throwing boulders might be a problem, since this could
> |     trap players in, or make some maps easier, as the boulders are
> |     moved to a place that they normally could not get to.
>
> The player should not be able to throw the existing, 1000kg boulders.
> Make a new archetype.

 My thought on this would be it should be a consideration of strength.  A
15 strength monster should not be able to throw this, just like a 15 strength
character should not.

 But if a 30 strength titan can, then any 30 strength fighter/character
should probably be able to do this.  The exception would be for the case
where the object being thrown is as large as the character (ie, I don't
care what your strength is, because pickign up and throwing a 6' diameter
boulder would be very difficult.)

>>| - Fix bug that makes game crash on HP-computer (hplos) if it can't
>>|   fix the font.
>>|     Anyone know if it still does this?  Does anyone even care?
>>
>>hplos.ifi.uio.no has been disconnected for a long time. I don't think
>>it's been compiled there since 0.87 or thereabouts. Delete the entry.
>
>   Er, please don't delete the entry.  There are people that still have
>to use HP with fonts.

 Well, I have no access to systems running hplos.  As such, it is unlikely
I will ever fix this problem until I do get such access

 --Mark