crossfire software

i have recently read you article on crossfire and i am intrigued to know
what sort of game it is

if it is possible i would like to see a demo version of the game with a view
to buying the game, if one is available.

the subscribing infomation is somewhat puzzleing me do you require users to
test the code that you write or do you require actual programmers. if it is
the former that you are after then i will me most interested by if the latter
is required then i am afraid i know very little about games programming.

could you please put me straight if i have my wires crossed (i am good at that)

thanks in advance

Yours,

Jason Lowe

Man who upon seeing a police car does not apply the brakes
is probably parked !!!!!

	o   o

	 \_/
  --oooO----Oooo--

I didn't do it, Nobody saw me do it, You can't prove anything !!!