Unsubscribe -- sorry

Ack, I didn't notice it was sent to the wrong address until it was too
late. He should have received this note instead:

You have just sent your request to hundreds of people worldwide
instead of using the proper channel.

In order to unsubscribe, you need to send the message to
crossfire-request@ifi.uio.no, so that it reaches the person that takes
care of administrative requests for the list. The separate "request"
address is a convention for most mailing lists. I hope you will take
this to heart, and never mistake the mailing list address from the
request address again.

Oh well,

Kjetil T.