Re: ULTRIX V4.4

Ed Phillips wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Mar 1995, Scott Romine wrote:
>
> > I do not have gcc available on my machine and I usually use cc
> > compiler.  Any suggestions?
>
> 	Find ForceCC in config/crosssite.def and change it.  Then rerun
> imake (xmkmf), etc.

Unfortunately, this may not be good enough.  Crossfire makes use of
string literal concatenation in several places, so your compiler will
also have to be capable of that.  (Regrettably, mine isn't, and gcc
has been incorrectly installed here.  So no crossfire for me. :(  )

Cheers,
Geoff.

Geoff Bailey (Fred the Wonder Worm)   |   Programmer by trade --
ftww@cs.su.oz.au                      |       Gameplayer by vocation.