stealing??

	Hi,
		I was just browsing the server code and found the
	stuff on stealing. Is this enabled? I sometimes play a
	thief but I have never noticed being able to steal from
	other players or NPC's. There does exist a can_steal flag
	for monsters, but the one I created with it didnt seem
	to be capable of taking anything from me. It just attacked
	in the usual way.

	Anyway, as far as I can determine, the code looks like it is
	for players stealing. I think it is set up as some kind of
	special 'ranged' attack.

						b.t.