Simple questions

	Is there any way to pause the game?

	If you start a new game, then die, under what conditions do you
get to start over again?  I was playing for a while and the game would
ask me my name after I died, then I would type the password and it would
restore me to my last 'save' point.  Then later, I would never get to
restore to my last 'save'.  Is this normal?  Is this because I am using
the same name, and it knows I've been 'dead' many times?

	Thanks,
	Ed

| Ed Phillips <flaregun@udel.edu> University of Delaware (302) 831-6082   |
| Jr Systems Programmer, Network and Systems Services, Info. Technologies |
| Public key footprint: 1C D4 AC C2 A3 D5 97 AA  DB 3B D8 85 88 E7 40 B8  |
| Finger flaregun@udel.edu for PGP public key                             |