Re: Question about the Tower/Castle of Skud

At 04:23 PM 11/16/95 +0000, Sanjay Rajput (lab) wrote:
>	I hope this is the appropriate forum to ask this question.
>How do you open the last two doors in the Tower/Castle of Skud? I
>have found the Key of Ice but can't figure out how to open the
>last two doors...

I was the creator of the Tower of Skud and I never got around to finishing
off the levels. Sorry.

Tyler Van Gorder              Senior Developer             Landacorp
"The opinions contained herein do not represent those of Landacorp."
Nor am I responsible for the Power Rangers.