bt maps

thomas@chaupher.gsfc.nasa.gov writes
>	introduce an alchemy code (I meantioned a few months back). Only
>	then will I go back to finishing the maps (Jan?). Not sure. I
>	am close to having another quest finished however so perhaps that
>	will draw me back into map development.

I for one would like to see the goldcity and all related material in the
release as I like the setting a lot.  Plus the archetypes are cool and its
always nice to have well done new images in the game so everyone has more
opetions when making new areas.  Also I was wondering what happened to the
giants ability to throw bolders I miss that one as I havent bothered to find
the patch/hack that used to do it.  The new light code rocks and I for one
ask anyone developing dungeons or any underground area to have darkness set
and put lights in if they want it lit.  I also want to egg Thomas on to
complete the goldcity maps as soon as possible as people here cant wait to
start playing in it :).

Play on,
Akshay