Re: Getting into a crossfire game

Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:

> If round-trip time to Berkeley is more than 200ms (measured with
> ping), you'll probably find gameplay unsatisfactory.

Hmmm, I guess I'm out then 8-)

----beer.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU PING Statistics----
25 packets transmitted, 14 packets received, 44% packet loss
round-trip (ms)  min/avg/max = 1460/2260/4326

Ob crossfire: Has anyone played around much with the new client ? I have
had a quick look, but I'd be interested to know how it performs over a
serial link.
<Dream mode on> Crossfire client in Java(tm) anyone ? That would spread
the game around a bit 8-) <Dream mode off>

--
Rupert G. Goldie, Research Scientist                rgg@aaii.oz.au
Australian Artificial Intelligence Institute