Re: Container bug in 0.92.0 (and earlier)

Also sprach Michael B. Martin:
[container weight going negative]
> problem because then the game generally (haven't found a pattern for
> this one yet) won't let you put any objects back into such a
> container.  (Although you can still carry the container around for the
> speed benefits. :)  I am hoping someone familiar with the inventory
> code might find the time to take a look at this.

We experienced the problem too, but also never found it urgent to
solve it. You even can refill the container if you find an object of
the right weight. (The container has to have a legal weight after
picking it up...)

I always found it amusing.

cu

AW
--
Wer geteilt ist hat nichts mitzuteilen (Einstuerzende Neubauten)

Arne Wichmann (aw@math.uni-sb.de)