Re: Crossfire 0.92.0 released.

I've been meaning to get around to this for a while, but never have until now.
The README lists platforms that crossfire is known to compile under. I'd like to
add that I've had crossfire compile successfully on many different sun platforms,
including SPARCtsation 20's, classics, IPXs, 5s etc. This is with Solaris versions
2.2, 2.3 and 2.4. Compiles straight out of the box now we've got our Imake templates
straight here. This is with X11R5, and we'll try X11R6 soon. Just done v0.92.0 and
that's all compiled fine too.

Cheers,

Simon