Re: CF: Clawing doesn't give xp

> From: shulmaec@acasun.eckerd.edu (Eric Shulman) writes:
>
> Something I noticed while starting up a Quetzalcoatl...

	Really? this sounds alot like a prior bug I fixed for karate.
	What version are you using? My CF0.92.3 seems to work fine.

	While I am here, I want to meantion that I have been trying
	to track down a bug in the experience system.. apparently
	after a while, the server stops giving exp for magic (spellcasting).

	I have never seen any other skills do this, nor have I any
	clue what triggers the onset of the bug. Crashing the server
	seems to reset everything ok. Has any one seen this? Any
	helpful clues? I would like to submit a patch to Mark for this
	before he releases another version....

						-b.t.