Re: CF: new server

Nathan Sargent <wakko@ppp110.callamer.com> writes:

 > After getting onto your server, it seemed as if all of the pixmaps were
 > jumbled. (i.e. doors looked like ogres, my gold coin look like a demon
 > generator, etc.) I tried to do xpm, but it was taking way too long to load,

	I had the same problem at first.  I had a 92.2 version of
the crossfire.pcf in my crossfire "fonts" directory.  I got the
92.3 version and put it in place and it works OK now.  I'm actually
playing from a client machine to clean up problems that other players
will see.

---
    /\      Kelly Alexander       Berkeley Software Design, Inc.
 /\/  \     kelly@bsdi.com        5575 Tech Center Dr. #110
/  \   \    719-593-9445          Colorado Springs, CO  80919