CF: OpenWorld update (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 13:36:11 -0400 (EDT)
From: Michael B. Martin <martinm@mbmartin.bevc.blacksburg.va.us>
To: crossfire@ifi.uio.no
Subject: CF: OpenWorld update

Well, I got in touch with the person working on the OpenWorld project
(generic game engine for crossfire-like games) over the weekend.  I am
including his full reply at the end of this message.  It basically says
that he has selected the BeBox (see http://www.be.com/ if you don't know
what this is) as his initial development platform, and that he has begun
working on server code.  It looks like it will be a  while (maybe a long
while) before he has something really usable ready. Oh, well.

-Michael