CF: Maps, stealing, etc.

I don't seem to get the mailing list at all, or is it just so quiet?
[All new subscribers are manually added to avoid spams - Kjetil T.]

Anyway, here's a couple of things I've noticed by playing the game
(do the developers ever play it?). Hope this is the correct list to

Line 98, maps/Lake_Country/small_buildings/burial_ground:
	slaying kundi_area

results, of course, in "The image of a ghost is closed" when you
say the magic word... Or is it supposed to be a death trap? It's
not working too well, because one can get to level 110 with physical
and agility skills there. Just enter the place, steal everything
from Angel, then kill it. You have to die, but that's nothing
compared to the amount of exp you just got.

Another bug (?) with Lake Country maps: there seems to be no
way to enter Ebon Thief Guild. Sneaky the thief at the inn does
not say anything nor has that Master key of Thievery, which I think
is required for entering the guild. But perhaps the area is not
finished?

Stealing skill gives far too easy experience. Go to Jessy (9th level
of Hell at Brest for example) and steal from it, you'll be at level
110 in no time. All you need is Ring of Life, acid protection if
possible, and level 17 warrior, for example. I rised 93 levels in
a couple of hours, most of the time saved at Jessy and waiting the
game to crash (I don't run this server). Even singing isn't _that_
good any more. And, of course, you can easily out-maneuver Jessy,
turn all the handles, and get the key to treasure chamber every
time too :)

Still, I'm only on the 3rd place on high score list here. Just because
I haven't yet found the easiest way to rise spellcasting level...