CF: Low potion prices.

 I found the problem with low potions.

 As I thought, the cause of this is an after the fact patch to 0.92.5
(I believe the patch originated from Brian)

 As a simple fix, just remove teh entire POTION case from around line 695
in the treasure.c file.  The code there really seems a little strange to
me.  I am not sure if the while loop to generate a potion artifact will really
do the right thing (will a generated artifact potion actually change the`
special status?)

 In any case, if the potion is already a 'special potion' (which in this
case is the old traditional potions), we certainly don't want to be adjusting
the value of it - we shoudl leave the properties the same.

 Actually, looking at this, I think if the first thing of the case does is
check for a special potion and break if it is, things would be OK (
old potions wouldn't be touched then, but I guess new artifact potions could
be created..)

--
 --Mark