Re: Karate

> From: Paul Hicks writes:
>

> Flash update on that karate "feature": I can't reproduce it anymore.
> Those of you who were nibbling your toenails in trepidation can calm
> down; it must have been a local fault.

	Really? And I just made a patch to fix it. Hmm. The problem
	I found was that if a character had 1) no weapon readied
	and 2) a misc. skill readied the game would crash from a
	call to do_skill_attack(). No crash occurs for characters
	that have "associated" skills readied. (quick defs: "misc"
	refers to a skill that gains no exp from use, "associated"
	skill is one which is associated with a category of exp
	and thus *will* gain xp from being used).

					b.t.