Re: Levels

> From: srin9340@nova.gmi.edu (Akshay Srinivasan)
>
> In the latest version of crossfire what exactly is a player's level based on.
> I ask this as I changed the experience needed to level and added more levels
> but this did not work.

	You changed the experience/level table in common/living.c?
	This should change the experience needed to gain a level
	for *everything*.

	Let me explain a little. In the experience/skills system a
	player will have a number of categories of experience, in
	each of these a *separate* experience tally is kept. Based on
	the experience accumulated, each experience category is
	assigned a level. The sum of *all* experience gained is shown
	on the player score in the stats box. The (overall) level of
	the player is based on this value (the "score" or sum of all
	player experience categories).

					b.t.