Re: HTML for docs? (was Re: CF: proposed docs (longish))

	Ok,

	I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents here, then re-outline a plan
	for the CF docs.

	As far as laTeX vs. html goes: I agree that the WWW stuff has
	more utility, but the authour of the pages has to continually
	update them. If we design a document using Latex/gawk scripts,
	then the document will auto-matically update itself with each
	new version; clearly desireable too. I wonder if there is
	a way to easily incorperate gawk to auto update Web pages...

	Well, whatever. For now, I will work to build 2 versions of the
	players handbook, one will be a web page (ill announce a trial
	location to the list later this week) and one will be a laTeX
	document that should auto-update.

						-b.t.