CF: Bug on my compilation of the thing

When I attempt to move in any direction, weird stuff happens. I'm new to this
and I just built crossfire. It almost works.

I isolated the code that appears to me to be causing the problem (note: I'm
using the supposedly latest and greatest version, 0.92.5). The code snippet you
see below is from move.c in the server directory. The only change I made to it
was to add a call to new_draw_info_format to see what was happening. Each time
I move, I see a "2" printed in the output window, indicating that this piece of
code was executed. It is my opinion that the program thinks that the whole map
is impassable for some obscure reason.

Has anyone experienced this before, is there a fix, does anyone have magical
insights into this? Should this be reported to someone else?

-------------Cut
here-----------------------------------------------------------
   * This code section is for cases when an object CAN NOT move into
   * that space.
   */

  if(QUERY_FLAG(op,FLAG_WIZPASS)?out_of_map(op->map,op->x+freearr_x[dir],
    op->y+freearr_y[dir]):
    blocked_two(op,op->x+freearr_x[dir],op->y+freearr_y[dir])) {

    /* Re insert object if we removed it above */
    if(op->more!=NULL && op->head==NULL)
      insert_ob_in_map(op,op->map);
    if (op->type==PLAYER)
      op->contr->freeze_look=0;