CF: Missing lines in maps/editor/picks/lakes

    Since 0.92.2 when I started using crossedit I found that the lakes
pick won't work because lakes file won't load properly. The first thing
I noticed was that a few lines got removed somehow in the file leaving
a blank line at the top and on the next line is just a "y 2". I was able
to fix this partly and get crossedit to finally load the map, just miss
ing two tiles from the map that I know of. Later today I'll be posting
a short patch for it that will return the file to the way it should be.

-- Curtiss