CF: Quetzalcoatl

Hello.

I have two questions about quetzalcoatl.

1. The archetype of quetzalcoatl has 'can_use_weapon 1' entry,
   but treasure of quetzalcoatl in treasures doesn't have 'arch
   skill_melee_weapon'.  So quetzalcoatls cannot use weapon.
   Is this a bug?
2. Attacking by clawing skill cannot get physical experiences.
   Why cannot clawing skill get experiences?

P.S.
About the treatment of multiple attacktypes, I think it seems
good to average damages of all the attacks.
--
iKAWAMOTO Yosihisa!               kawamoto@ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp