Re: CF: pray/claw/magic xp

> Steve writes:
>
> So are you still having the original problem with magic xp??  Or does it
> seem to have been fixed in the shuffle?

	Im not sure; but I wont attempt any more 'fixes' if its working
	right! I never fully understood the reason why CF 0.92.3 failed
	to award xp. I kept finding other, similar, bugs in 0.92.4. If
	I was a betting man, I bet on the bug still being there.

	To whomever sees it first: please report if you find this problem
	again.

					Che Caio,

						b.t.