Re: CF: Re: 0.92.7 is out

> Frits writes:
>
> I seem to be lacking a file bookarch in the lib directory.
> Can you upload it, Thomas? (I think it was thomas who did this feature)
> or mail it to the list if it's not too big?

	Oh, you arent supposed to have one :) The bookarch(ive) is
	generated each time you run the game. All server administrators
	should always *carry over* the old copy of the bookarch file
	from the prior version. This way, book text content and
	book titles will remain fairly constant (thats what the book
	archiving feature does..)

	If you want *my* book archive, I guess I can mail it out.
	Let me know.

						b.t.