Re: CF: Major bug find (lighting patch, altered maps)

> From: "Mark Wedel" writes:
>
>  I found the bug that was causing cones to have zero length.  This should
> also fix the bug of experience not being credited after a while.

	Congrats! That was a pretty hard one to catch...I bow in
	respect. :) Could I have a patch for that bug?

	And now on to my mail I was in the process of composing...

	This past evening I have put together a patch for the lighting
	code. It encompasses 3 parts:

	- code patch to fix a bug for torches (is_changing obj) and
	  to cut down on lighting code chatter from the server.

	- modified archs for the undead. Many of them could not see
	  in the dark! For those undead w/o see_invisible, I added
	  can_see_in_dark.

	- And the big change---- I added light/darkness to several
  	  series of maps. I tried to avoid doing anything else in
	  respect to the orignial map authors wishes, however, in
 	   In one case I had to modify some of the monster archs so
	  that the creatures could see in the dark. Also, there are
	  some additional modifications to the thomas/sisters maps
	  (which don't pertain to the lighting code, but hey, I wrote
	  them! so I feel allowed..)

	You can find the light_2.tar.gz file in pub/thomas on
	ftp.astro.psu.edu. Comments on the maps changes (good/bad)
	are strongly invited...so stop reading this message and
	start ftp'ing! :)

						-b.t.