Re: party system (was: CF: colors 2)

Well I looked into it, just thru play testing, not going thru the code.
And I had no problem with it sending the xp to the proper skill.  Whatever
skill one of the mages in my group had active is what they got, while my
physque (spelling?) went up from melee weapons.  Kinda on vacation
until next weds, but some of the things we are changing to it
changing party who to show hp, sp, and gr.  Making the party split
be based on number of players AND each of thiers level.  (keeps it
from being patheticaly easy for a higher level character to get
a first level character up in levels).

Thanks for the cool game.
				Jason Largen
				System Administrator