CF: Crossfire.

Hi, I compiled and had running just fine the crossfire program and server.  Had connections and
what not going and several people playing at once.  Then i decided to add in the colors and
use the .xpm files.  Thats when the headache started :).  We've tried MANY things, including
writing our own programs to make our own bmaps and faces files (which let it compile
great, and run kinda ok, the map display was just messed up).

So, I would just like it if you could give me an idea since the arch archive has no documents
on how to implement the xpm's into the game, what to do to get it working.  I know it has
to be a LOT simplier than we've made it to be.

Jason