Re: CF: Free Time

"Ken Woodruff" wrote:

> 2. Java.  I'd guess a Java Applet in an HTML browser would
>    be the preferred approach for a client.  I don't think
>    there's much rationale for a Java server.

A Java client would be excellent as it would allow a lot more people
access to the game. I would think about writing a Java application instead
though. It will give you much more flexibility in accessing files and the
network.

--
Rupert G. Goldie, Software Engineer                epartg@epa.ericsson.se
Advanced Service Applications Centre, Ericsson Australia