CF: Needed: public client-enabled server, for demo purposes

Howdy,

I'm thinking of putting in the java crossfire client as a candidate for
a demo spot in JavaOne 98. [the sun sponsored big yearly Javafest]

But I suspect the reviewer is not going to be big on setting up
a crossfire server, just to review it.
So, I'd like to know if anyone has (or could put up) a publically
accessible server, that would be client-enabled

If you don't want hordes o people descending and sucking up your bandwidth,
just reply to me privately, and I promise I'll keep it a secret.