CF: bags in bags (Re: merging items)

 SW> ... since CF doesn't allow a bag to contain other bags ...

Wouldn't this be a nice feature to add? I would find it wery usefull
in at least one usual case: I have _many_ minor items (keys, arrows,
food, potions, etc, etc), I also have a Luggage to keep the stuff
in. I think it would be nice if i could put my quiver of arrows, my
keyring, a sack of potions, etc in the Luggage, so I could easily
unpack for example a bow and a quiver of arrows as just two items ...

// Rasmus

--
kaj@e.kth.se -------------------- Rasmus Kaj - http://www.e.kth.se/~kaj/
 \               CityOnLine IB Production AB - http://www.cityonline.se/