Re: CF: New crossfire editor.

>Ivan,
>I know this is a terribly boring request, but could you point me to
>the ftp site or such with correct versions of python, tcl, tk and tix
>libraries?  I have found that so often there are multiple versions and
>so on that makes installing such libraries a pain.

I don't think that the version of the libraries matters much, as
the python bindings are pretty simple; However, the default
is to use tk4.0, and tcl7.4. If you want to cahnge that,
you need to edit the "Setup" file in the PyTix subdirectory.

You should use tix4.0, just to be safe, but trying the never
versions probably won't affect much.

Also, you have to edit the file "config.py" to set the crossfire
directory. (Sorry, forgot to mention this in the README.)

P.S. Tcl/Tk is found at http://sunscript.sun.com; Tix at
http://www.xpi.com/pub/ and python at
ftp://ftp.python.org/pub/python/