Re: CF: extended map format?

> Yep, you have to check when you do WoR, also when you save or load
> players in case they were emergency saved.

Those items shouldn't be saved at all. And it would be nice if that stupid
behavior of player appearing at the place the game crashed when he logs
in would be removed. It allows cheating. Of course, last time we had CF
running here that "feature" (I consider it as a bug) was deliberately
removed ;)

> In fact you should also check pets in case they have picked something
> up.

The inventories of ANYTHING that pass the exits should be checked, not
just players'..